Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Vertical!!!

Today is a great day.

This day last year one of the greatest things of my time at Baylor happened for the first time: Vertical.

If you've read my blog for any span of time, chances are you've read about Vertical and how much I love it. I'm one of the biggest advocates ever and absolutely LOVE it and have been SO blessed this past year to have it as part of my life every week.

A year ago God started something big on Baylor's campus, that started in the hearts of several students. This time is for students to get together and worship, and just revel in the Word. It is such a refreshing way to start my week, and now my week feels really incomplete without it.

Not only do I love the fellowship and learning I get every week but I love everything it stands behind. EVERY week Afshin is so intentional about saying that Vertical is NOT to take the place of church, and if it's between going to Vertical or church on Sundays, they'd rather you not come to Vertical. It's just like an extra supplement to kick off your week with the right attitude.

I LOVE, LOVE Vertical and if you haven't gone...you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment