Sunday, November 13, 2011

Christmas Warriors. Help Kai get adopted!

Hello!

I realize, yet again, I have ignored my blog. School has been so insane (then again, when is it not) so that is my lame excuse for not posting.

However, this blog is not about me. It's about my cousin Stori! She and her husband have taken it upon themselves to help this adorable little Chinese boy get adopted. His name is Kai and he has been diagnosed with Down Syndrome. It takes so much money to adopt a child, especially internationally, and with The Angel Tree's Christmas Warrior program, you can donate money towards a child, which will make the process a little cheaper for an amazing family to adopt this sweet child. They have been told that for interested families sometimes it can take up to $10,000 help to be courageous enough to adopt, so every penny counts!

Any amount you can donate will be such a blessing to Kai and the family who will hopefully adopt him soon! Here is the link to my cousin's blog with all the information. http://storilayne.blogspot.com/2011/11/help-kai-and-win-ipad-2.html. In addition to that, my cousin and her husband have on their own decided to have a fundraiser incentive. Anyone who donates even ONE dollar, is automatically entered to win a FREE 32G iPad. It's such a wonderful cause, and I just want to help spread the word, and hope you will as well! And if you can't help out financially (or even if you can) please be in prayer for Kai and all the children like him who are waiting for a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment