Monday, June 11, 2012

Brinkley!

I would be remiss if I did not formally introduce the new love of my life to you! Saturday morning I became the proud owner of Mr. Brinkley Walker :)

He is a mix of Havenese and Poodle...so yes, he's a havapoo. He is 9 weeks old, so still very young and sleepy, but he's starting to come around! He had his first check up today and he is healthy and looking good! He is slightly hypoglycemic because he isn't really eating much, so we're working on that! He is starting to teeth so he is chewing on EVERYTHING!!!

He truly is so great already. He is super chill and loves to lay down and be held, but he can also be active and play around with his toys. What's funny is even when he's throwing around a toy...he's silent. The dog doesn't make a sound! Haha, the only time he cries or whines is if he can't see me or I leave the room. So we need to work on that too, which I'm assuming will get better in time! I think he is going to be pretty funny, as he already is. His favorite spot is on the couch with his head in between the cushions or in between pillows. And when he sleeps (as you can see below) he always puts his head in funny positions...I feel like he's going to hurt his little neck!!

Brinkley has been so much fun already, and I am excited to see how his personality changes as he yes older. I am always up for hearing any puppy tips anyone has as well!! It has been 16 years since I've had a puppy, and as a six year old you really don't help out much, so I'm basically doing this for the first time!!







No comments:

Post a Comment