Sunday, May 23, 2010

The End.

Well, after six incredible seasons and a two and a half hour finale...LOST is over. It's really crazy the international following it has. Even the cast is from all over the world!

I was talking to my best friend tonight, a fellow LOST watcher, tonight as we were watching the 2 hr review with the cast and writers putting in their input, and I was telling her how jealous I was of those writers. I mean I was I had that kind of brain to come up with this incredible show that has so many twists and turns. I mean every single episode I had a least one moment where my jaw literally dropped. It never got old! Such a brillant show, just plain brillant!

AH! I just can't explain how much I love this show. I mean, anyone who knows me well knows my slight (ha) obsession with Gilmore Girls. There is never a time when I'm not cycling through all the seasons, and I can quote any scene from any episode...it's rather sad, I must admit. Yet, I think LOST beats GG! The plot, storyline, attention getting ability of LOST is something that I've never experienced with any other show, and I feel like it will be hard to beat. It's just brillant! I wish there was a better word, but that pretty much sums it up. Brillant.

I really hope these writers start something else after this, with their crazy awesome writing skills who knows what will happen. If you don't watch LOST, then you definitely need to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment