Saturday, May 15, 2010

Update.

Hello world!

I am blogging from my couch! I am now 4 days out of surgery and hanging in there. Being in the hospital for initial pain management was SOOO much better than doing it outpatient like we did last time. The doctor said everything went well and he's really happy with how it went. Now I just have to get through the recovery. I'm still in quite a bit of pain and am still trying to control it, but I'm doing ok overall.

I go back in 2 weeks to get the stitches taken out of my hip and get a cast on instead of my splint, so that's going to be a rough day but it's an important milestone in the process.

I can't thank y'all enough for all the prayers and support. And if you have any anti-boredom ideas I def am listening!! Love y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a strength to me and always have been, even more so now. You inspire me and give me hope to let God work through my pain, and that sometimes things may not be how we would like or desire, but that they are for a reason. You have great words of wisdom. thank you for blogging and sharing. stay strong.

    ReplyDelete