Thursday, September 2, 2010

The semester begins!

It's been a few days since I updated! Not really sure how many people care to read this, but here it is nonetheless.

School is now in full swing I suppose, and my favorite part of the semester has commenced...that's right ladies and gents, Vertical has returned!! I can post my notes about it probably this weekend, they're currently in my car haha. But it was SO great! I missed it so much this summer. It was at the baseball fields too, which was a really cool experience.

This week has been really challenging for me, truly in all aspects. Trying to get used to be in school again has been an adjustment, even though it's only been a year it's an adjustment! But that on top of having to get to my classes and such with my boot on has been crazy physically challenging. That has created emotion craziness because I'm just tired of everything being 20x harder for me than other people, and just being in the boot to begin with, and working really hard on finding new therapy options that will get me out of it quicker, and the list goes on and on.

And in addition to that I'm having to learn how to balance work and school, but I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. It's been a rough week full of changes, something I am so NOT fond of...but I'm working through it :)

The storm last night was SO AMAZING!!! It's been a while since there's been a good thunderstorm, and now I have a balcony to go out and stand on and just listen to the pouring rain :)

Well, that's basically my life right now. This weekend should be pretty fabulous. Hanging out with some new friends tomorrow with my roomie, Saturday one of my high school friends is coming for the day and it's the first football game! Then the Phi Chi Stoplight party which I am super stoked about! And I'm sure lots of other fun adventures.

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment