Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Craziness.

Hola everyone!

I realize it has been a little bit since my last post, but things have been crazy! I have been working a lot and it's been slightly overwhelming but I'm really loving it! There is SOOO much information we have to know about the products, and basic nutrition info...but I think I'm finally picking it up and starting to feel more confident about it. Now I just have to start talking to customers haha.

Speaking of which, I'm actually about to head off to work now but I wanted to give a quick update. So that's been my life lately, and learning a ton of stuff! I've actually already had a friend ask me about a product during a regular conversation, and being the nerd I am, I got really excited and probably gave him way more info than he wanted haha.

Lots of things going on aside from work, but I don't really have the time to expound at the moment. Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment