Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Sister's Keeper.

Friday night I went camping for the first time!!! Aside from the hurricane-like winds that were crazy scary while being in a tent, it was an extremely successful trip! I pitched my first tent, slept in said tent for the first time, and successfully woke up the next morning :)

It was SUCH an incredible time of fellowship with KXA, I love all of those girls so much. And our big brothers are the greatest guys EVER! I got to get close to some people that I had never gotten to talk to much, which was really exciting!! Our family won Most Creative dessert, which was exciting as well! Way to rep it, hott family!

We also had a few devotional times which were really awesome. Something Christina, one of our sponsers, mentioned that really stuck out to me was a story she told about her brother. He and a lot of his Marine friends got a tattoo that said "My Brother's Keeper" as a symbol that no matter what happens or where they are, that they would take care of each other. And that's one of the main reasons we have a sisterhood like KXA...no matter what, or what we're going through we're always there for each other. I know I can count on them for anything, and they have the same feelings towards me.

I am my sister's keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment