Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Breathe worship.

Hey out there!

I recently have been OBSESSED with this song, called Alive In This Moment. It's by Starfield, a not so huge Christian band, but they have really awesome music, so I'd definitely recommend them!

Anyway, in the chorus of the song it says: "I am alive in this moment, in this moment I am found. I am alive in this moment, in this moment I belong."

I just love those lyrics, and the lyrics of the whole song. It's just explaining the awesome feeling of belonging and purpose you get when you are worshipping Christ, and the feelings we get with true worship...such an incredible experience!

I feel like we get so busy in our day to day events (and I am definitely included) and forget why we're really here. We were put here to glorify God and share His word with everyone...and what better way to do that, than to be in true, vulnerable worship all the time? When I met Todd Agnew (a Christian artist you may or may not have heard of), and he signed my CD, I can still remember what he wrote because it really stuck with me. He referenced Colossians 3:23 and just wrote "breathe worship". That's what we all need to do everyday, is just breathe worship!

So think about that today, and totally listen to this song! I even included the link, because I know one friend in particular won't go to anything I tell her unless I send the link too haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehgCYO2sUI4

No comments:

Post a Comment