Friday, June 11, 2010

Exciting!!!

I went to the doctor this morning and....*drumroll*.......no more infection!!!!

I'm so excited!! I don't have to pack my incision anymore, and it should close up on it's own in the next few days. Today is the last day of my antibiotics so after that I'm home free!

Another piece of exciting news is that today I get to move back up to my room! Being couch bound in the living room has its perks, but I'm ready to get back to my room! I still have my cast on for another week, so I'll probably be crawling around haha but that's ok. Which ps, only one more week! I can't wait to have my foot back! Well, I'm going from cast to boot so it won't be completely free but it's one step closer!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are doing better! I look forward to hearing all about your full recovery :)

    ReplyDelete